Monday, January 27, 2014

where your treasure is

So I've been playing with watercolors and collages, using 
beautiful Something Tattered stamps to create backgrounds 
and focal points.
that yummy wallpaper stamp--Boudoir Antique Brocade
It's been so grey here lately, the green--well, just needed
to see some spring-like green--which pairs well with the 
sweet bird's nest image:

bird's nest from the Nest AMOUR set
 
shabby French text from the Dress and Tiara set


the perfect crown--Letter Z Monogram set
 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be, also.

Thank you for letting me share my first Something Tattered blog post with you.  Did
you know Something Tattered is on facebook?  Stop by and "like" the ST page HERE
Have a wonderful Monday!

10 comments:

Mandy Zimmerman said...

Beautiful, uplifting design!! I'm ready for Spring!

Tracey Gregory said...

So pretty!

Michele said...

so sweet and beautiful!very inspiring! xo

butterfly said...

What a lovely springtime collage.
Alison x

trisha too said...

Thank you, everyone, I appreciate your comments! (This was an especially fun make.)

:)

Peg Robinson said...

I am so ready for spring too.

Eliza said...

So beautiful, love the stamped paper it reminds me of one similar that was out years ago by Basic Grey.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda

Dianne said...

Hello Miss Trisha, you have showcased those stamps beautifully, and you have created a gorgeous collage, thanks for sharing, ((( BIG HUGS )))..

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I think we all needed that burst of green. Such a soft and sweet piece.

Kelly said...

Definitely need to see some spring here. Drab and dreary outside as I type this. I love the overall balance of this piece. Lovely. Creative Dreams ~Kelly #92

01 09 10