Friday, January 10, 2014

Valentine's Day Card Video Tutorial

Happy Friday Friends!
 
It's Mandy here sharing a how to video featuring "Den" the new stamp for 2014. I show how to create a shabby chic, vintage inspired Valentine's Day card......
 
I'm going to give the card to my mom from my 9 year old son for Valentine's Day.
Here is the link to the video - I hope you enjoy!
The stamps from the etsy shop are simply gorgeous.  It's so hard to choose just one!  Each and every stamp is so delicately detailed with vintage appeal..
I decided to heat emboss the stamp work using gold embossing powder for an elegant yet somewhat distressed look. 
Don't forget to stop on by the etsy shop and view all the beautiful stamps.  I'm sure you'll love the vintage elegance and delicate details of each and every stamp!
Have a wonderful day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

Beautiful card!

Kelly_Deal said...

Beautiful card!

Patti Doss said...

Wow, Gorgeous...Love love love it...

marilyn scott said...

Such a very beautiful Valentines day card! I so love it. especially the sentiment. I'd love to add some sweet Valentines day messages on them and spread to my friends this heart season.

Happy Heart's Day!
Marilyn xxxx
http://easyday.snydle.com/valentines-day-wishes-and-messages.html

01 09 10