Sunday, January 19, 2014

Introducing January's Guest Designer, Laura Gilhuly

I am proud to announce that January's Guest Designer is the lovely and talented,Laura Gilhuly.


I am Laura Gilhuly, I live in a small town in south-western Ontario in beautiful Canada. I am very honored to be asked to guest design for this amazing company!  I am happily married for 14 years to my best friend and the most patient & handsome man on earth, Jon. Together we have two amazing boys, Cody is 13 and Tyler is almost 12.  They are 13 months apart and keep me busy. I have always been crafty, and I love to create so my sister brought me to beginner class and I although I really enjoyed it I just wasn't drawn to it until I struck out on my own. I found a few very helpful and friendly sites on the web and have been trying new things and learning ever since. I love to ink, tear, layer and distress my projects!  Along the way I have made some incredible friends that inspire me daily!  My creations are about my family - they are the focus of my life, my inspiration, and my motivation to scrapbook. 


Laura is currently designing for Scraps of Darkness Kit Club, Stuck on U Sketches and Flourish with a Bling. She has been published multiple times and served on past Design Teams including ScrapThat!,ScrapFriends,ScrapShotz and Flying Unicorn.
Visit Laura at her blog here:Angel Scraps

Tomorrow we reveal Laura's beautiful project created with Something Tattered Vintage stamps.
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

butterfly said...

Looking forward to seeing what Laura's been creating.
Alison x

Vicky Alberto said...

Can't wait to see what she creates :)

01 09 10