Monday, January 6, 2014

French Months Cards

Hello everybody!

Emmy here with my first post for Something Tattered Stamps designed by Beth Neumann. I cannot express how excited I am to be part of such an amazing team! 

Today, I would like to share a few cards I created using three of the amazing French Months Stamp Sets. All you need is a stamp set, coloured cardstock, ink and ribbon.


For my first card "Mai" I used the French Months Clear Stamp Set "Mai", white and pink cardstock, Spellbinders dies, two shades of brown ink, colouring pencils and a green organza ribbon. 


I stamped the tulips on a white cardstock, coloured them and fussy cut the separate flowers. Then I added them to my project using mounting tape. 


I stamped the swirly Mai on a white cardstock and then I die cut it with a Spellbinders die. I added glitter glue to the edges of my tag to give it more glimmer and glam.


For my second card I used the French Months Stamp Set "Juillet", white and green cardstock, Spellbinders dies, brown ink, colouring pencils and a light purple organza ribbon. 


I decorated the Juillet tag with glitter glue and liquid pearls.


I decorated my card with pearls and a ribbon bow. 


My third card I created with the French Months Stamp Set "Septembre", white and yellow cardstock, Spellbinders dies, brown ink, colouring pencils and white organza ribbon.


I stamped the Septembre title on a white cardstock and then I die cut it with a Spellbinders tags die.


For my embellishments I used stamped imaged from the same set, which I coloured and glittered. 


I hope you enjoyed today's post! 

Don't forget to check Something Tattered Stamp line in the Etsy Shop - you can find the whole range of Something Tattered fabulous vintage stamps. 

 Have a fabulous day!

hugs,

2 comments:

butterfly said...

Such fantastic makes from Emmy!
Alison x

Teresa Abajo said...

Emmy - these cards are beautiful!

01 09 10